Liverpool Football Club HR Portal
Liverpool Football Club is a professional football club based in Liverpool, England. The club competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. Founded in 1892, the club joined the Football League the following year and has played its home games at Anfield since its formation.
- Develop a one-stop HR Intranet / knowledgebase that enables Liverpool FC staff to access all the relevant information in efficient and quick manner.
- Customise the HR intranet to encourage collaboration and a smart way of working, allowing the staff to access a single version of truth on any device at any given time.
- Implement a user-friendly HR intranet that sets the standard for the rest of the business to follow.
- Document Management System: A system to store policies, procedures, and other documents in an organised manner with version control.
- Knowledgebase: A Knowledge Hub for accessing all useful information, such as User Guides, FAQs, Announcements and Events.
- Dynamic Pages: Includes Landing Page, Personal & Career Development, Recruitment, Vacancies & Onboarding, Reward and Benefits, Performance Management, Contact Us, and more.
- People Finder: A bespoke people directory to find useful information about colleagues.
- Custom Branding: The Intranet reflects Liverpool FC’s official branding in accordance with the branding guidelines.
- Live Chat: A 3rd Party application integration to allow employees to get in touch with the HR team.